By : Abdurrahman MBP
1. The period of the coming of Prophet Muhammad Alaihi the dark sayings is characterized by the destruction of the values of monotheism. Explain in full at the time of his religious condition!
2. How policy Caliph Abu Bakr Shidiq in collecting zakat during his caliphate? Why is he fighting those who do not want to spend zakat?
3. Mention policies that made the Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab on budget revenue expenditure (budget)!
4. Tulisakan a clear and concise history of the emergence of Shia and Sunni flow during the Caliphate of Uthman bin Affan and Caliph Ali ibn Abu Talib!
5. At the time of Caliph Umar bin Abdul Aziz have someone around town to distribute zakat money but no one is willing to accept. Why does this happen?
6. Harun Ar-Rashid was a caliph who loves science, how policies in order to develop the science?
7. His cut Dien is a remarkable Muslim leader, with the power of faith and war strategy is not reliable he can be defeated by the Dutch colonists. Mention the characteristics of his leadership!
8. Indonesia is a country with a majority Muslim population, but the fact that Islamist parties lack a place in the hearts of his people. Among these reasons is the loss figure of a leader who can be role models. How do the characteristics of the Islamic leaders do you think? Answer with a logical argument!
Good Luck, May God Bless You Forever